Monday, February 27, 2012

Untitled feelings

Days like these are what remind me of you.


The sun is down and I think about you.


You mean the world. And more.


The rain hits the ground and I see you dancing.


We laugh, you light up the sky.


The rain hits the ground and your in my mind.


"Whats new?"



Life means so little, but with you means so much.


The night fades...You mean the world.


You mean everything.


You are everything.



The lightning flashes, your shadow appears.


We walk hand in hand the rain pours down.


We don't care if were wet, because we have each other.


The day is dark and gloomy, you appear.


"Can you just stay away from me!"



Your gone, somehow you still have control.


I think about you, it makes me sick.

"Stay out of my head!"



You kiss me it means so much.


You tell me you love me it means so little.


Outside the rain plays music, I hear your voice.


"You really meant the world you know."



You didn't see it...you never will.


I love your sweet scent of cigarettes.


I love how you gave me butterflies.


Now it's nothing but moths, empty moths...

the butterflies died you know.
















1 comment:

  1. "You kiss me it means so much.


    You tell me you love me it means so little."

    Best line. So good.

    ReplyDelete