Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just remember 'bout me

I just want to be friends like we used to,
to feel what we used to...to love like we used to.
The days go by, not one of those days i don't remember.
I remember everything we felt everything we use to be.
I just want you to be able to see.
You and me.
Another night with someone but you,
Days go by with out a blur.
with you days lasted for minutes.
I wanna lay with you, i just want you so bad.
Can you please just remember about me?
I tell myself that you care and you want me too,
I tell my self you love me
Making myself forget about all that i see
I saw you at the store and you walked right by
I wanted to hug you and just say hi.
You tell me you love me an want me forever.
Your smile blows the world away and helps the needy
your perfect, so flawless its not right
You hold my hand and then we kiss,
I wake to see its not you, this dream is not fair
lets make one thing clear.
I'm not stopping til i make you mine
I'm not stopping til you really care.


1 comment:

  1. "Tell me the reality is better then the dream, kuz I've found out the hard way, nothing is what it semes." I feel like this is how you feel

    ReplyDelete