Friday, February 17, 2012

Honestly

Lets be honest.
We all have our problems.

The days of wanting to bleed yourself dry...
We are all stale and old. We are all used, we are all the users.
Heroine.
It's alright your not alone. Am i? Are you?

I bite my nails til they are raw.
I never relax, not even for one day.

How is it that love makes us sick, i mean we are all love sick. Sick. Sick. Sick.
Problems define who we are.
They are the want to be different. Wait. The need to be different...?

Okay, lets start over.
The problem is love. The problem is fear.
I think it's time that we all be honest.
I look up to the dark and down on the light. It's the light that makes us lie.
I hate liars...I guess that makes me a liar. I spend the most of my days with liars.
I love the Devil and hate God. Wanna know why?
I can't tell you that. I would have to kill you.
Let's see...
I'm afraid of love, to be in love. The fall.
How can I love the Devil if i don't believe in him.
I admire him for the power he has. He brings fear. Hate. Envy. Everything that makes us who we are.
Humans are all cruel, we all hurt someone. Something. In some way.
I believe the devil created love. That's just how cruel it really is.

Wait.

Before I go on......
I do not worship the devil. Pause. Nor do I worship A God.
Death is a joke and life is the punch line.

I will end with this. We should all stop and think. What are we really here for. Do we really have time to lie to ourselves?






6 comments:

  1. "The problem is love. The problem is fear.
    I think it's time that we all be honest."

    This is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o -entertained - i like how you arranged your sentences and the colors and if it was bolded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with this. Super risky and I love that. Best: "I do not worship the devil. Pause. Nor do I worship A God." What. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the format of this post. it really speaks to you and it's really interesting to read. great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's so great about reality?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. I sincerely love this. "Death is a joke and life is the punchline" I read that like 20 times. So good. So honest. Muy bien.

    ReplyDelete