Friday, April 20, 2012

The worry list

I worry that I wont ever get my heart broken.

I worry that i will get my heart broken.


I worry that my hair isn't as good as i think it is.


I worry that I will forget what it feels like to be happy.


I worry i wont be able to remember sadness.


I want to remember the night drives we shared with our emotions behind us and the old cold parks.


I worry your gonna be gone, that when i need you i cant get you back.


This list is what kills me.


I worry that we cant talk like we used to and that when i see you, you wont smile.


I worry that I will be the reason for your death, that i will be the reason for your scares.

I remember seeing you and wanting to make you mine. The day you held my hand was the day we first hung out.


The day she was born, i thought it was so perfect that nothing could fail.


We lost everything that was.


I worry that I'm doing the wrong thing. That i just need help.


I worry that I'm crazy. That I'm actually medically insane.


I worry that i cant feel love, that i cant feel sympathy nor empathy.


I don't want to be the way i am. I dont want to keep destroying hearts.


I want to run into you so bad. Where ever i go i hope to see you.


I just want to tell you about my life and how I'm feeling.


I worry that my makeup will smear or that it wont stay on.


I worry that i walk funny and that people are staring at my ass.


I worry. I worry nonstop.


But most of all i worry that what i did was a mistake, that i will never be the same.


I worry that when i see you i will beg you to take me back.


That when you take me back everything will fall apart again.


I want to lay with you so bad. Just to wake up and see that your there again.


I dont want her to grow up and be ruined, to be so confused about what love is. Just because i am.


When your so broken hope is gone and when your heart falls to your stomach and you fall to the ground and cry.


I worry that i will be broken forever, and no matter how hard i try i wont be happy.


I worry that i wont be able to write how i want to write.


I worry that i am forgetting something on this list, or that I'm forgetting happiness that we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment