Monday, April 2, 2012

DAMN FOOLS



Listen to my voice because this will be the last you ever hear.

I'm done with this fucking world and your fucking lies.
I swore i would never hate. You swore you'd never lie.
We meant so much and it was done so fast.
We both moved on, but when you did i couldn't handle it.
I cant have you be happier with someone other then me.
If everything you said was true i will take back everything i say.
But its all a lie. So I'm not sorry.
Life has no meaning without death.
Life has no meaning without love.
So why is it that we fear it?
Because it is all built on lies. We will never be the same again.
This was all for our entertainment. We will never love again.
We think we know what love is, but no body has any fucking idea.
I will let this bleed one last time. My heart will never be the same.
I'm okay with that. I never wanted this to be the same. I never want to feel again...
The last of the world smile, the last of the world have no idea whats coming.
We will all die. We will all die.
The world is built on lies and life is built on false hope. One day we will all realize we wasted it trying to find something that never existed.
We are all fake. Smiling at one another, acting like we care.
We are all damn fools. We fake our way through life to be liked, to find love.
I never wanted to care so much about someone the way i cared for you.
How can we love if we don't hate?
The strongest part about us are the lies we make. The lies we make to keep the world happy.
We are all going to hell. Might as well give up hope now because there was never such thing.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this poem, You really get your point out there of how you feel and how you see the world in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me sad

    not just what you wrote...but that it's been 22 days since you wrote it and I haven't asked you how you're doing in the last 22 days.

    how are you doing?

    i hope you felt better after writing this. it was powerful.

    ReplyDelete