Sunday, March 11, 2012

Night lights and broken hearts

Goodnight. I love you.
I care about you. Never forget that.
I want you. Never forget that.
A lonely street lamp lights up the room. The phone vibrates, I smile because its you.
This forgotten that keeps dancing in my mind makes me smile.
I want to touch the forgotten, to taste the forgotten. But I hold myself back, I know I will never forget if I do. This forgotten is not forgotten by me.
It never will be.
You are the night light to my heart. This broken heart. This empty heart. This heart that will never love.
This forgotten is you.
This forgotten is broken.
This forgotten is longing for someone to hold.
I just want to hold this forgotten and tell it I will never let go. Never forget.
I want nothing but the FORGOTTEN&ME.


1 comment: