Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lust for love

They tell me to go for it and just let go, that I have so little to loose.


I just want to follow these creature that grin...that reek of lust.


I'm sitting here thinking of you when I should be thinking of him.


It's you that keeps popping in my head. I just want to drink that sleeping medicine, so that I can fall asleep and dream of you again.


There laughing at me because they know I want to be led to lust, to be led to your bed.


There I go biting my nails again. My nails scream at me because they are tired of bleeding. My bones ache because they are tired of being confused. My head pounds because its tired of being abused...with thoughts of you.


I'm gonna lay here and hope I fall asleep.


I gonna lay here and hope you get out of my head. But that's where I need you to stay, is in my head. I don't want to stop thinking about you but I have to...


This isn't about love. This is about lust, desire, disgust.


You tell me you love me, but you have no idea what love is. Neither do I.


I want to hold you for one night and then go back to the real world, but I know that will not be


enough. Unsatisfied.


The creatures come back, they whisper things of forgiveness.


They tempt me with laughs... then yours comes to mind.


This nothingness is back and these creatures just keep grinning.


This Lust. lust. LUST. will never leave.


As long as I am not holding you, I will never be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment